Re: Clamav Warnings

Hi,

> On Thu February 15 2007 06:28, David Baron wrote:
> > WARNING: Your ClamAV installation is OUTDATED!
> > WARNING: Current functionality level = 12, recommended = 13

I'm pulling from volatile and got the message saying that my
clamav-milter is out of date.

Even I'd a similar problem even while pulling from Volatile. But, i
guess clamav contacts clamav.net to find out the current
version/functionality levels (IOW, the parameters could be hardcoded).
And since even volatile lags upstream by a couple of days atleast,
clamav complains.

Try upgrading Clamav and the messages should go away.

PS: This is a major problem on Ubuntu Server, as it lacks any  similar
Volatile infrastructure :-(

--
- Shashishekhar S
Consultant - Debian GNU/Linux