Re: Clamav Warnings

On 16.02.07 09:49, Mankuthimma wrote:
> Even I'd a similar problem even while pulling from Volatile. But, i
> guess clamav contacts clamav.net to find out the current
> version/functionality levels (IOW, the parameters could be hardcoded).
> And since even volatile lags upstream by a couple of days atleast,
> clamav complains.
>
> Try upgrading Clamav and the messages should go away.

it will not. There is new release of clamav available (0.90) and every older
version will print this message. You need to wait until it's packaged. I am
not sure it will be put into volatile - maybe volatile-sloppy, because of
incompatible config file. I am not sure though, maybe it will be pushed
after etsh is out...
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.