Re: OT: LaTeX with monospace material

Kent West wrote:
(Off-Topic because this is really a LaTeX question rather than a Debian
question.)

I've been using OpenOffice.org to produce paper copies of songs written
for guitar, but with all the talk about LaTeX on this list lately, I got
to wondering if it might be a better product.

<snip>

It's already been said, but I am sure that LaTex has a variant to do what you want.

However, it gets little discussion on this list. I usually ask comp.text.tex and get the answers.

I find, after writing a book and publishing it in LaTex, that you can get anything at all done. Finding out how is the problem.

Hugo