Re: Couldn't load XKB keymap... Can't switch to terminal mode

> On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 11:37:48AM EST, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I recently updated Sid, and found that Ctrl-Alt-Fx does not work
>> anymore.  Video mode switching is also out, but I can kill the server
>> with Ctrl-Alt-Bsp (though the normal shutdown works fine).  This happens
>> with Fluxbox, Xfce, and Gnome.

Hi,

I have a workaroung for gnome.

Open your gconf editor with

$ sudo gconf-editor

and go to desktop>gnome>peripherals>keyboard>kbd.

You only have to modify the layouts key and put the correct layout.

For example, I had to add my es layout.

See you!