Re: Local webserver for testing, needed

swm wrote:

On Debian Etch you would need to install apache2, php5, mysql-client, and mysql-server, and possibly others that you find helpful. In fact, if you are not using MySQL then save yourself some work and don't install it.

-Steve

Well thanks for all the hints, but someone have directed med to this:
	http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-linux.html

Which is exactly what I wanted :-)

It works perfectly here!

All I want is something simple just to show if my php-sites has the perfect setup before uploading it, thats all.

I dont have all the knowledge in setting up a webserver from scratch and this one works very well for me :-)

--
/Niels
Registred Linux user #133791