Re: ups not recognized by usb

Lubos Vrbka wrote:
Hmmm.  And you're sure that the software on this machine is
*exactly* the same as the "working" computers?

If that is correct, then you've exhausted my expertise...
well, they are up-to-date etch machines... actually, the working computers are pure 64bit (amd64) and 32 bit machines, the failing is 32 bit... maybe just the hardware is too new and there is some issue with the controllers...
thanks,

Suggestion: try the apcupsd list. I seem to recall this problem on it.
http://www.apcupsd.com/

Hugo