Re: iceweasel not being recognized by ISP website

Greg Folkert wrote:
On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 17:28 -0500, Daniel Barclay wrote:
H.S. wrote:

The website ... suggests I either download Firefox or IE 6 or 7, all for Windows. They do not support any non-Windows browser at all!
Firefox runs on Linux.  Or do you mean that website says or implies
that it only works with the Windows version of Firefox (and not
others, e.g., the Linux version)?

http://www.toonamijetstream.com/gen/requirements/firefox/index.html

Go on, just try it. That plug-in really works on Linux.

Gee, I only asked if he meant that their site (which would include
their plug-in) only worked with Windows versions of Firefox, to
clear up the seeming contradiction.  Is there some reason a
simple "yes" wouldn't have sufficed?

Daniel