Re: iceweasel not being recognized by ISP website

H.S. writes:
> IIRC, it used to work before. Maybe the browser identification string is
> causing the problem!? Any suggestions?

Iceweasel identifies as Iceweasel, not Firefox (not my idea).  However, it
works exactly like Firefox and so will work with any site that "supports"
Firefox.  It looks as if they are just warning you that everything may not
work (they're wrong).  If so, just ignore the warning.

I'd also suggest taking your business elsewhere as these doofuses are
evidently not capable of putting up a standards-compliant site.
--
John Hasler