Re: Debian dedicated server (provider)?

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
If RAM is the biggest concern, then Xen might be the way to go.  The
reason is that while Xen doesn't guarantee CPU (unless you are on a
multi-CPU machine and you associate the particular domU and no others
to a particular CPU), and doesn't guarantee disk I/O, it *does*
guarantee RAM.

[Further excellent clues snipped]

A thousand thanks for that. It looks then as if the Apache/Java boxes might well be suitable candidates for Xen, providing the host provides a sane amount of CPU and lots of inclusive bandwidth.

Anyone point me at somewhere for the DB boxes?