Re: Booting Debian/testing fails

On Sunday 04 February 2007 20:45, Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 08:10:07PM -0500, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:

> > The du-guidelines is not official debian policy or anything like that.
> > That is why you dont find a link from www.debian.org . However I thought
> > some such document would be useful for improving the signal/noise ratio
> > on d-u, so I just wrote it up.
>
> What would happen if you asked debian-www to add it or put in in the
> debian wiki?
>
> Doug.

The last time I looked, debian-www is full of spam with 1 or 2 ham posts here
and there. I have no intention of subscribing to it again.

I do not understand your comment about debian wiki. Do you want me to put a
link in the debian wiki or do you want me to put the whole contents there?

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to compare & save $100's on medical insurance, free quote
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJkonvVOh2t3u2y65g8oGWCnTwx/