Re: iceweasel not being recognized by ISP website

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 09:52:44PM -0500, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> In such a case, should I tell my friend "dont apply for jobs with capitalone
> as they use a website which is not compatible with iceweasel?" or should I
> tell him "Just go to a windows machine and send your application?"

Not as such, no.  You should tell your friend "Don't apply for jobs with
CapitalOne because they choose not to comply with existing, well-known,
documented standards."  Whether their noncompliant site happens to work
with your preferred browser or not is entirely beside the point.

--
Windows Vista must be the first OS in history to have error codes for things
like "display quality too high"