Re: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(104,7)

--- Onur Aslan <onur@siyahport.com> wrote:

> hi. My friend try to install etch but installer is not opening.
> He's get
> this error message:
> http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7485/isopa8.png .

Some debian-user recipient access this mailing list on the
command-line and pictures don't help much. Besides, they don't get
indexed by Google and that may prevent other users to benefit from
your post. Please post the error message in plain text and I could
try to help you.

--
Ottavio Caruso

I will not purchase any computing equipment from manufacturers that recommend Windows Vista? or any other Microsoft® products.
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista