Re: spamassassin running as 'nobody' causes problems

Greg Folkert wrote:

> I am running SA using SA-Exim at SMTP time. This then rejects the mail
> before it is accepted, if it doesn't do RFC822 properly.
>
> Yeah, I know this is against the RFC, but it has reduced the processing
> on my machine by magnitudes. If they really want to send it to me,
> they'll do it the right way.

Do you have spamassassin configured so each user has their own
~/.spamassassin read in for email destined for them?  I've been trying
to figure out how to do that so I can implement it at my site and
suggest it to people considering far worse alternatives
(challenge-response, address munging, etc).