Re: Small Network Setup with Debian Router

Kristian Lampen wrote:
> Another problem is that using a hub will give all connected clients the
> possibility to sniff the traffic. That is not what I want.

   Of course, sniffing is the point, as described, but as you observe,
not for everyone.

   So, does anyone make a switch with a distinguished port which sees
all the traffic through the switch?  That would allow the
administrator's system to keep an eye on what's going on, but prevent
anyone else from doing so.

--
	    Best wishes,

	    	 Max Hyre