Sid upgrade: thanks Debian!

Hi,

Just dist-upgraded Sid: 390 packages. Went without a hitch after 36 hours on the dialup v.92 line.

Thanks developers!

But this brings up a point: the list of packages keeps getting bigger: I now have Iceweasel too, although I use Firefox from upstream.

So I decided in the past to "get a package" and so on... and so on... and apt dutifully remembers them all: need a "smart app." that says: this you decided to get then but do you still need it?

Hugo