Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!

On Sun, Jan 28, 2007 at 08:44:01PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

> > You would think that after as long as we have had microwave ovens these days
> > that people would be aware that microwaves require moisture to work
> > properly...
>
> Actually, no, I wouldn't.  For the longest time, I thought it was
> the fat that was heated up.

And if there isn't moisture (and sometimes even if there isn't) it will
make its own moisture by breaking apart starches into sugar (hense
freshening up stale bread).

So what did it do to the sponge?  I don't have cable/satelite/highspeed
so I can't watch.  I imagine that a natural sponge would turn into a
puddle of goo and a fake sponge may combust.

But at least it would be sterile.

Doug.