howto for setting up an debian home network router

I want to prepare an PC as a DSL-firewall-router for a small home-network, five PC (some windows, some debian). I have not found a suitable HOWTO or tutorial for this task. I use debian since five years, and know something about networking, but i would like to have the important things for building the DSL-router, in a compact form.

Is there someome who can help with finding information about this?

Thank you