Re: Debian, Iceweasle, Firefox!

On Sun, 2007-01-28 at 14:02 -0500, hendrik@topoi.pooq.com wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 12:44:05AM -0500, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> > On Saturday 27 January 2007 00:32, Ron Johnson wrote:
> >
> > > (Teenagers do not have an unalienable right to do have
> > > Myspace pages
> >
> > Personally, I'm fine with letting teens on MySpace and similar
> > wastelands.  Let them have places like that so they're busy enough to
> > not care about the rest of the net.
> >
> > > and click on every "free nude girlz" link they see.)
> >
> > How else are they going to fill up their 300GB hard drives if they can't
> > download nudie pics?
>
> by reading usenet group alt.sex.pictures.nospam.

I have a 4.4TB Raid5 array:
        greg@princess:~$ df -h /stor
        duke:/stor            4.4T  4.2T  232G  95% /stor

That is my array on my server machine.

Locally my array isn't quite that big:
        greg@princess:~$ df -h /usr/local/
        /dev/mapper/miscVG-localLV
                              749G  553G  197G  74% /usr/local

My 4.4TB array, I have XBOX games for my 1st gen modchipped XBOX. Ripped
DVDs (my own DVDs), with mainly music on my local machine.

Not a lick of pr0n on any of that disk space.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup