Re: XVth Int. Workshop on Numerical Methods for non-Newtonian Flows, June 6-10 Rhodes, Greece

On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 02:41:41AM +0100, IWNMNNF Organizing Committee wrote:
> XVth International Workshop on Numerical Methods for non-Newtonian Flows - IWNMNNF 2007
>
> Dear Colleague!
>
> The objective of IWNMNNF-2007, June 6-10, 2007, Rhodes, Greece
> is to bring together researchers at the forefront of computational
> and experimental non-Newtonian fluid mechanics and rheology to
> discuss challenges, recent progress and future directions in modeling
> and simulation of non-Newtonian flows.

Never mind what this has to do with Debian; I'm sure *some* debian users
are interested in fluid mechanics.

But what on earth is *non-Newtonian* fluid mechanics, assuming it has to
do with the real world?

Fluids so heavy that general relativity is needed?  Flows in quantum
phase space?  ???

-- hendrik