Re: problem with xscreensaver, xorg and DPMS

Dino Morelli wrote:

My system will almost never power the monitor off even with power management configured in xscreensaver. It's weirdly intermittant but almost never works as it should. In fact it seems to work right right after xstart or when I dink the settings in xscreensaver. But fails after that.

I filed this as bug #396820 almost three months ago. Debian's xscreensaver maintainer has made no comment.

File a bug or add your comments to the one that already exists.

--
Marc Wilson
msw@cox.net