replying to a message in debian-user

Debian-users,

When I work at home, thunderbird can send a
reply to a message posted on this list.

Presumeably it sends the Message-id of the
preceeding message, or a thread identifier
to the list maintenance program to allow
connecting the new message into the correct
thread.

Thunderbird is not available when I am away
from home.  Then I must use a Web based MUA,
MailSite Express version 7.0.3, Rockliffe
Email Server.

In this circumstance, is there any way to
reply to a message so that the thread
connection is maintained?

Thanks,       ... Peter E.

Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/