texmacs (Re: shopping for an HTML editor)

On Wednesday 24 January 2007 21:39, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

> Personally, opening up an HTML document in vi and hacking away at it is
> much easier than using a WYSIWYG editor.  But then, I think that writing
> a LaTeX document in vi is much easier than editing a document in word or
> abiword or writer.  At least, that holds true for anything but the most
> trivial documents.

I used to think vim + latex-suite is the ideal way to edit a complex LaTeX
document. But then I tried texmacs and just love it. Now, all my documents
are in .tm format instead of .tex. If you are a heavy LaTeX user, I suggest
give it a try!

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to compare rates on medical insurance, save big, shop here:
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJkonw2jvJFezjvNsZFLqrBObOa/