shopping for an HTML editor

Can anyone recommend a good WYSIWYG HTML editor? I require very basic HTML
stuff like lists, tables, formatting, inserting images etc., no complex CSS
capabilities are necessary.

I used to use nvu. But looks like it has been removed from Debian. I do not
want to edit any text files. So vim, emacs etc., are not what I am looking
for. While editing the page, it should look exactly as it would appear on the
net.

I also thought about using Texmacs and exporting the output to .html . But
that is also quite complicated as it involves exporting every time...

Any other ideas?

Thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to get a free credit repair consultation, raise your FICO score
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJkjcDrJfpbP8VMRsZzsCBspNB0/