Re: top post fixer?

Francis Healy wrote:

> I'm dodging the bile being spewed at top posters.  Bottom line, top
> posting is not evil.  Scrool down if you want to read the original
> message.

Just because you do it among your limited circle of friends and coworkers
doesn't mean it's acceptable in a public environment.
http://wiki.ursine.ca/Best_Online_Quoting_Practices#But_within_my_.28very_limited.2C_closed.29_group_of_colleagues_or_friends_top_post_among_each_other_all_the_time.21

BTW, you might want to read the Debian list guidelines; CCs are prohibited.
We get the list, we don't need CCs, use reply to list (NOT reply to all) or
read the list on Gmane at nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user
instead.