Re: SAMBA deletes folders in my home folder

Well, I explain in more detail now. I have a Debian file and print server which runs SAMBA. I use SAMBA to share printers between my WinXP machines and it works fine. As you know, when you careate an account in SAMBA for each WinXP user, when SAMBA server appears in the Wokgroup computers in WinXP machines, you can click on SAMBA server and you will see all printers shared and also a folder which acts as home folder for each WinXP user. Then you can go in your folder and put files in that. It exactly is like home folders in Linux. Also, all it contents is on server and not local XP machines. Now, when I create a new folder in my home folder (which resides on Debian server (SAMBA)) it works fine, but when I restart the server the new created folder will be deleted. I want SAMBA to hold all files in home folders (which is created for each user and is accessible by only that user remotely) even when it is restarted.

D.