Revive dark photos -- Debian gimp packaging question

Hi,

I remember that I revived some dark photos to normal look by simply
choosing certain gimp menus. Now I want to do it again, but couldn't find
the menu entry any more.

So I went ahead googling the answer, and it seems Normalize, Contrast
Auto-stretch and Auto-stretch HSV are three ways of doing it. But I believe
I've been to every corner of gimp menu, but didn't find a single clue where
those options could be. E.g., Contrast Autostretch should be at (Filters ->
Map -> Contrast Autostretch), but it's not there, in my gimp at least.

Are those tools excluded from the gimp release, because of recent tightening
the license issue?

If so, anybody is kind enough to show me how to get and install them myself?

thanks

tong

PS, Here are the gimp related package installed in my system:

 ii gimp  The GNU Image Manipulation Program
 ii gimp-data  Data files for The GIMP
 ii grokking-the-gimp  GIMP tutorial book by Carey Bunks (HTML)
 ii libgimp2.0  Libraries necessary to Run the GIMP
 ii libgtk1.2  The GIMP Toolkit set of widgets for X
 ii libgtk2-perl  Perl interface to the 2.x series of the Gimp Toolkit library

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
  http://xpt.sf.net/techdocs/