Re: Please stop using Horrendous Coloring (or coloring period)

On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 01:50:00 -0500
Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 19:20 -0800, Raquel wrote:
> > On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:10:59 -0500
> > Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:
> >
> > > PLEASE STOP USING COLORING. It is exceptionally offensive.
> > > Especially YOUR choices.
> > >
> > > When corresponding on public mailing lists, Teenage Coloring
> > > is an unacceptable habit/practice.
> > >
> > > Please use only straight text, no HTML. or other techniques to
> > > "get the cool coloring".
> > >
> > > Soon, some of the people that *DO* choose to help you out now,
> > > will choose to killfile you. Please choose to do the right
> > > thing and stop using coloring schemes like we all see on Xanga
> > > and Myspace teen sites. It is childish and is only used for
> > > *impact*. The impact here, gets you less help than you would
> > > like.
> > >
> > > I have contacted you a couple of times regarding your usage of
> > > inappropriate coloring to this list(and other lists),
> > > privately. You have chosen to ignore them. I go onto airing it
> > > publicly.
> > >
> > > Please note, I use appropriate language here.
> >
> > Are you talking to me?
>
> Are you using Horrendous Coloring?
>
> Are you "operator <operator1000@gmail.com>"
>
> If not, then NO.
> If you looked at the recipient list you will notice it wasn't sent
> to you.
>
> --
> greg

No.  You sent a general message to the entire list without any
attribution at all and a CC to "operator".  My point is, why did I
have to read your rant?

--
Raquel
You must look into people, as well as at them.