Re: Please stop using Horrendous Coloring (or coloring period)

On 1/12/07, Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:
On Fri, 2007-01-12 at 19:20 -0800, Raquel wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 22:10:59 -0500
> Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:
>
> > PLEASE STOP USING COLORING. It is exceptionally offensive.
> > Especially YOUR choices.
> >
> > When corresponding on public mailing lists, Teenage Coloring is an
> > unacceptable habit/practice.
> >
> > Please use only straight text, no HTML. or other techniques to
> > "get the cool coloring".
> >
> > Soon, some of the people that *DO* choose to help you out now,
> > will choose to killfile you. Please choose to do the right thing
> > and stop using coloring schemes like we all see on Xanga and
> > Myspace teen sites. It is childish and is only used for *impact*.
> > The impact here, gets you less help than you would like.
> >
> > I have contacted you a couple of times regarding your usage of
> > inappropriate coloring to this list(and other lists), privately.
> > You have chosen to ignore them. I go onto airing it publicly.
> >
> > Please note, I use appropriate language here.
>
> Are you talking to me?

Are you using Horrendous Coloring?

Are you "operator <operator1000@gmail.com>"

If not, then NO.
If you looked at the recipient list you will notice it wasn't sent to
you.

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster:  Linux

Couldn't imagine how simple coloring would generate so much hatred
(with so much passion).  Thank goodness for my dog-like 256 grayscale
vision :-)

-Cisco

GIT - Guru-In-Training
Debian (Etch)