Please stop using Horrendous Coloring (or coloring period)

PLEASE STOP USING COLORING. It is exceptionally offensive. Especially
YOUR choices.

When corresponding on public mailing lists, Teenage Coloring is an
unacceptable habit/practice.

Please use only straight text, no HTML. or other techniques to "get the
cool coloring".

Soon, some of the people that *DO* choose to help you out now, will
choose to killfile you. Please choose to do the right thing and stop
using coloring schemes like we all see on Xanga and Myspace teen sites.
It is childish and is only used for *impact*. The impact here, gets you
less help than you would like.

I have contacted you a couple of times regarding your usage of
inappropriate coloring to this list(and other lists), privately. You
have chosen to ignore them. I go onto airing it publicly.

Please note, I use appropriate language here.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is
Stronger, better, faster:  Linux