Re: DVD menu creator

andy wrote:

>> You can take a look at DVD-Styler http://www.dvdstyler.de/
>>
>> Kees
>>
> Thanks Kees - that seems to do the trick.
>
> Cheers

I have been trying out dvdstyler for a few days now. Actually, I have
used it to produce to example DVD of my home videos. The basic menu that
I make consists of just a text string which points to a chapter in the
DVD. Maybe it is me, but the font of the text does not look right in the
DVD menu screen. It has jagged edges, and kind of subtly flickers on the
TV screen. It is as opposed to the text captions I put using the titler
effecg in Kino. They turn out to be pretty smooth.