DVD menu creator

Dear all

Although I have been using the command line to write up quick and dirty xml files to use in the process of burning DVD video files to disk, I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a (graphical) application that would do this for me. A friend in Windows-world is using something by Nero that provides him with different options to write chapters and menus, to have a graphic/thumbnails show when the DVD is inserted into the drive and so forth. I was just curious if a similar application existed for Debian.

Thanks