Re: USB memory stick and flashcard mount failure

What's the output of (as root):

fdisk -l /dev/sda

Also, what happens in /var/log/syslog when you insert the device?

ap

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl