Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Mailing List Netiquette

Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:37:30 -0800
"Justin Gallardo" <gallardj@onid.orst.edu> wrote:

Hey All,
I am preparing a presentation to a group of students on mailing list
netiquette(
(SNIP!!!!!)

I think the answer is definitely DO NOT CC:
(Snip)
You might also find useful: http://learn.to/quote and "Guidelines
to post on debian-user" by Kamaraju S Kusumanchi (Raju):
http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/du-guidelines.html
Learning to quote should include trimming from the quote all the material that is not relevant to your answer. We probably have already read the OP's post and don't need to see it again and again.

I often don't even read posts when the quoted material fills the visible part of my screen and I have to scroll (way) down to see the answer.

Paul Scott