Re: I WILL ASSIST YOU GET YOUR FUNDS

Actually, my critique was in a pathetic attempt to pass off oneself as speaking English natively, which that spammer seemed to be trying.

However, I am impressed by your summary judgment of my intelligence level based on an irrelevant conclusion inferred from a single-sentence e-mail. You are clearly not only intelligent, but perceptive and logical as well.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raquel" <raquel@thericehouse.net>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: I WILL ASSIST YOU GET YOUR FUNDS

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:04:02 -0500
"Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 05:44:54PM -0800, Bryce wrote:
> Lord Jesus, you're obnoxious.  You need to get out more, my
> friend.

Well, some people do put significant effort into training spam
filters. Personally, I don't like things confusing my spamassassin
either.

Regards,

-Roberto

I couldn't agree more.  I train my filters for myself and for my
clients.

Besides, why is someone criticizing someone's use of the English
language on a multi-national list.  Not too smart a fellow.

--
Raquel