Re: [OT/Sometimes Windows is better] Horrible GNOME File Picker (Was: Open (helper application chooser) for iceweasel/icedove is too simple)

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 14:47 +0000, marc wrote:

> [...]
> In passing, I'll mention that the Windows' file manager Directory Opus 8
> [1] is something that the Nautilus, Konqueror and Krusader folk should
> examine. If Linux could get close to just its two pane setup, I would be
> a happy man. Add to Opus 8 the integration of TortoiseSVN, and Windows
> deals Linux a good few healthy blows.

I use Gnome-commander. It has the traditional two-pane layout and pretty
much the basic functions a file manager needs. I'm satisfied with it.

--
Szia:
                        Nyizsa.

Click for free info on human resource careers and make $150K/ year
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJdTDwH2rwoH7U81DUhJ0UeH3Qa/