Re: about httpd.conf and ssl.conf

On Tue, Jan 09, 2007 at 02:22:13PM -0500, Nelson Castillo wrote......

> >I created ssl certicates by openssl sucseccfull for each domain
> >there is no problem with certificates and keys)  like
> >https://www.domain1.com https://www.domaian2.com something like
> >this...
> >>
> >1.  Please don't post entire configuration files like that.
> >
> >2.  Your question is not appropriate for debian-apache.
> >
> >3.  You can't run name-based virtual hosts over ssl unless each
> >host listens on a different port.

Consider getting an IP for each domain you wish to have SSL
available for.  Many hosting services will allocate additional IP's
for a nominal charge.

You can then run multiple SSL virtual domains from one Apache enabled
box, all using the default SSL port of 443.

You'll have to bind each of the new IP addresses you get to your
ethernet card via aliases (i.e. eth0, eth0:1, eth0:2, eth0:x).

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941