How to create a debian-Cd like a standard

Hi,
I create a debian Cd from a selected packages for my own purpose, so I
have 2 cd's, the first official one ( a bootable cd) and the second
built with dpkg-scanpackage. Instead of this a want a Cd like the
official standard ( to respect the tree of directories). To do it
manually it is hard ( the copy and sort for alphabetic order, the
md5sum,....), I want the script which create the official.

thanks in advance for any help
bela