Re: small form factor recommendations

> something that is a pretty small form factor as space is a definite
> consideration

I've been using the Shuttle XPC.  This is not a super-small machine, but
it is a full-fledged PC in a small form factor.  I've used the SN21G5.
Put in an AMD 4600+ CPU, a couple GB of RAM, configure a couple SATA II
drives into a RAID1 (or RAID0 if you care about speed more than
redundancy), and you've got a fast, quiet machine.

I've installed 64-bit etch without any problems.  The machines are net-
bootable, and that's how I've installed the OS.  You can supposedly also
boot off a USB stick, or, just install a DVD drive.

> the main consideration is lots of USB

The machine has 4 USB ports built in, and I'm sure you could plug in a
USB hub if you needed more.

I like Shuttle because they've been around for a long time, they have
good AMD support, and I can buy the machines at a my local
electronics/computer superstore.