Re: is this fair comment?????

On Sun, Jan 07, 2007 at 09:45:48PM +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:
> Dear Debianists,
>
> I found an article on a web site called linux-watch
> (http://www.linux-watch.com/news/NS3128387759.html)

[SNIP article text]

> Is this article accurate in its reporting?

That depends on how you define accurate.  They want everything to seem
all seedy and sensational.  That's what "sells papers" (or page views in
this case).  That is not something unique to any one news organization.
Even your average local conservative talk radio station does it and they
focus on news lots more than most other stations.

They are just doing to make money.  Good, bad or indifferent, that is
their ultimate goal as a business organization.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez