Re: How to cool my cpu temperature?

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

I've had a couple desktop psu's fail. symptoms have been intermittent
hard-locks, out-of-spec voltages, difficulty when rebooting (such as
power leds come on, but no POST) etc. Nothing definitive, but the
problems have gone away with a new power supply. My understanding is
that psu's are the most failure prone item in a computer. I always
consider them first if I'm having any sort of difficult-to-diagnose
problem.

The two most common causes of PS failure are spikes on the AC and
failing fans or otherwise obstructed air flow.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.