Re: ssh client http(s) based

MeneM wrote:
Hi List,

I'm looking for a ssh client that runs on a webserver. Something I can connect to using a regular web browser and then connect to a ssh server from that server (Instead of the connection originating from the client)

Trying to circumvent a firewall that only let's out port 80 and 443 AND proxied.

I have found httptunnel thanks to your suggestions, and it works quite nicely. Now I can read my emails again, and perform whois lookups, ping hosts on the Internet, etc.

This was all impossible from inside the network. Which is why I wanted an easy way out.

Thanks!