Re: cli for iso files

On 1/2/07, Mark Grieveson <dg135@torfree.net> wrote:
Hello.  I'm looking for a command line iso cd-burner application to use instead of nautilus-cd-burner.  I tried the package burn, but it does not work.
I'm hoping to find one so that I can switch from using Gnome, to using a desktop that is less demanding of resources (hence, I'm also looking to use something other than gnome-baker or k3b).  For the most part I use Ion3, but I find that I still need to use Gnome for the burning of CDs (specifically iso).

try this tutorial.

Guillermo Garron
"Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."
(Using FC6, CentOS4.4 and Ubuntu 6.06)