Re: aptitude --mind-your-own-business option?

On Mon, Dec 04, 2006 at 11:17:10AM +0100, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> ... I can easily
> configure/use aptitude such that the "installation" and "garbage
> disposal" actions are carried out in separate steps, but I choose not to
> do so.

So...  That sounds pretty much what I was trying to find, a way to do
the installation despite removals being pending.  How do you do this?

The only way I was able to figure out was to do the removals first, so
they were no longer pending.

Ken
--
Ken Irving, fnkci@uaf.edu