Re: aptitude --mind-your-own-business option?

On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 07:01:07PM +0100, Florian Kulzer wrote:
> - Do you alternate between running as root and running with "sudo
>   aptitude"? That causes confusion with the configuration file.

You keep saying this.  No one has disagreed with you yet, so I'll assume
you're correct.  Whyinhell isn't this an RC bug!?

I'm not about to file it... the last thing I want to do is use
the-disaster-that-is-aptitude.  But *someone* should.

--
 Marc Wilson |     I'll be comfortable on the couch.  Famous last words.
 msw@cox.net |     -- Lenny Bruce