Re: Pumping Gas in Oregon (WAS: Re: Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!)

Hello,

First of all, I would like to say that I am a very happy user of Debian,
and always received a lot of kind help from the members of this list. If
I can manage myself in running Debian the way I do, is due to the
support I obtain continuosly from this list.

I apologize very much if I was rude complaining about recent OT trafic,
which started with the "Osama Bin Laden Take Over List!" stuff, and
continues with the "Pumping Gas in Oregon" emails. As I said, it was not
my intention to be rude with these OT's debianners. I am very sorry for
that.

I have nothing to do with the black-hacker Brazilian community and I
would like not to be blamed for their acts. Nevertheless, I think that I
have the right to express my opinion, and be taken seriously, in spite
of my neighbor behavior.

Finally, weren't the Brazilians who wrote the complain about OT traffic,
just one, me. And, again, I apologize very much if I was not polite
doing that in the manner I did.

With the best regards from Rio

Marcelo

--