Re: rsync weirdness

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

I think i'm sending you down the wrong road. rdiff-backup does
incremental backups of data using rsync to transfer the data.
but still, istm that for some reason rsync doesn't realise that you
haven't changed everything. maybe you need to go through it once and
then its alright after that? just a thought.

Interesting. I checked the md5sums of the files on both machines and they are identical (except for the few modified files). I am kind of stumped as to why this is happening. Could it have something to do with hfs+ attributes?

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto