rsync weirdness

This is not Debian-specific (at least I don't think it is), but I will ask here regardless. I have recently acquired a MacBook (a graduation gift from my parents). Anyhow, while I was recently traveling, I did some work on it. When I try to rsync back to either of my workstations (both running Sarge), it wants to transfer every single file and directory. This is the case whether I run rsync from the MacBook or the other machine. Does anyone know why this is going on?

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto