Debian DVD autostart from boot DOS prompt

	Once I boot up with a floppy and get to a DOS prompt, what file or
command do I use from the command prompt to get the Debian DVD (number one)
to start installing on this computer???

These are the files on the DVD:
Root directory:
	Folders:
		Debian
		Dists
		Doc
		Install
		Isolinux
		Pics
		Pool
		Tools
	Files					Size
		Autorun.bat 		60B		- attempts to load
"README.html"... results in an error because you can't run an html from a
DOS prompt
		Autorun.inf 		29B		- will not start
		Md5sum.txt 			679.9KB	- will not start
		README.html 		10.8KB	- will not start
		README.mirrors.html 	70.8KB	- will not start
		README.mirrors.txt 	38.9KB	- will not start
		README.txt 			5.8KB		- will not
start
In the install folder:
	Folders:
		2.6
		Floppy
	Files					Size
		Initrd.qz			2.8MB		- will not
start
		README.sbm			1.8KB		- will not
start
		Sbm.bin			1.4MB		- will not start
		Vmlinuz			797.1KB	- will not start
In the floppy folder:
	Folders				Size
		Access
	Files
		Boot.img			1.4MB		- will not
start
		cd-drivers.img		1.4MB		- will not start
		net-drivers.img		1.4MB		- will not start
		root.img			1.4MB		- will not
start

	I certainly cannot put all that information onto a single floppy...
do I just copy the images from the floppy directory and paste them onto
several floppies... or what???
	I would appreciate any help that I can get...
NOTE:
	All folder and file names are lower case letters, MS Office
autocorrected them to uppercase for me...
				Most sincerely,
							Dan

"For GOD so LOVED the world that he gave his only begotten son, that
whosoever should believe in him should not perish but have everlasting live"
- John 3:16 GOD's Holy BIBLE