Re: Debian DVD autostart from boot DOS prompt

Daniel L. McGrew wrote:
> 	Once I boot up with a floppy and get to a DOS prompt, what file or
> command do I use from the command prompt to get the Debian DVD (number one)
> to start installing on this computer???

<SNIP DVD contents>

> 				Most sincerely,
> 							Dan
>
> "For GOD so LOVED the world that he gave his only begotten son, that
> whosoever should believe in him should not perish but have everlasting live"
> - John 3:16 GOD's Holy BIBLE

You should just boot the DVD directly.  I don't think you can start the
install from a DOS prompt.

-Roberto

P.S. No need to CC us, we read the list.

P.P.S. I like your new sig much better.

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto