Re: Debian DVD autostart

Jochen Schulz wrote:
Mike McCarty:

Jochen Schulz wrote:

Just by the way: this list is not moderated.

Au contraire, mon ami. There are some list admins around here who
do moderate. Not too long ago one made some threats about forcible
unsubscription.

This is not what I would call moderation, but thanks for the info.  I
Didn't read that. (But I ask myself: what would a list admin achieve by
unsubscribing someone? The affected person could still post without
subscribtion...)

J.

Ah, but without being able to read the responses, continuing
to post isn't much fun, is it?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.